Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have "live" speakers?

Yes. All speakers appear in person and you will be able to ask questions during or after each lecture.

When do early bird rates end?

Early bird registration rates for Snowmass, Aspen end on 30th June 2019.

Do I have to stay at the conference venue?

There are a number of accommodation options in Snowmass, Aspen. Special rates have been obtained at the conference venues. If you would like to stay elsewhere, ask Wall Street Travel to cost your preferred option.

Do I need to make my travel arrangements through Wall Street Travel?

As a condition of registration, all accommodation for the conference must be booked via Wall Street Travel Pty Ltd. Wall Street Travel will also be happy to assist with all your travel requirements, including flights, further itineraries to extend your trip pre or post conference and travel insurance etc.

Why do I need to book my accommodation through Wall Street Travel?

Booking rooms through the conference organiser helps offset the costs of meeting room space, exhibitors space and many other costs associated with the conference, from tables and chairs to Audio Visual and lighting. These are sizeable costs to the organisation that must be covered. Attendees who do not book through the conference organisers do not help to offset these expenses. Additionally, low accommodation room usage at our contracted hotels increases our exposure to financial penalties. We hope that the substantial savings on room rates negotiated will provide added incentive to stay in one of the official conference hotels.

Can I arrive in Snowmass, Aspen earlier than the 3rd January 2019?

Yes – however – peak season rates apply to any night booked before the 1st January 2019, due to the North American holiday period. Rates are substantially higher for any night booked before the 1st January 2019.

Do I receive a CPD Certificate for my attendance at the conference?

In accordance with Australian Dental Association guidelines, you will be asked to sign in/out of lectures. A CPD certificate reflecting the lectures which you attend will be sent to you at completion of the conference.

Do I need travel insurance?

We strongly recommend travel insurance for those unplanned occurrences. Contact Wall Street Travel for a quote, and don’t forget to include cover for snow sports if attending a Ski Conference.

Do I need a VISA?

United States - Australian citizens require an ESTA Visa which may be obtained online, plus:
- Hold a Return/Onward ticket with a major Airline/Cruise company that is registered for ESTA’s
- Not be staying for more than (up to a maximum of) 90 days including Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean Islands
- Have not had any previous violations of the USA Immigration Law (i.e. overstaying the 90 day period)
- Must have a machine readable passport
To apply for an ESTA see: 

For delegates travelling on passports issued by another country, please contact the local Embassy for each country that you travel to/through.

VISA information should be checked for updates before departure.

Is childcare available?

Ask us for more information.

Note: CPD Conferencing does not endorse, recommend or warranty any agency or its personnel.